EasyMoney Personal Money Manager (Updates, Feedback & Suggestions)

OP
handyapps

handyapps

Reaction score
Promotion Ending Soon

Hi everyone!

Just a quick reminder, there's 5 more days left for our special promotion at the Amazon Appstore!

Don't miss out on this!:)

Regards

Handy Apps Team

taker4mdb

Reaction score
Hi there,

I downloaded EasyMoney today, along with a few other free/trial versions of other "money" apps. EasyMoney is definitely my favorite of the bunch! The interface is nice and clean, and I especially like how it saves the payee, along with the last select category and amount - makes entering common purchases much faster.

I don't have enough data in yet to make any real use of the reports, but from what I have seen, they look quite nice.

The one thing I would like to see added/changed, however, is the ability to see the cleared and "future" balance on the accounts overview page.
Currently it shows only the future balance (that is, including all transactions, both cleared and uncleared), but that's it.

Ideally, I would love to see both the future and cleared balances at the same time - maybe one or the other in smaller font for each account, as well as having both totals down at the bottom, maybe one on top of the other.

Similar functionality already exists within each account (where it says "Balance: $---- (Cleared: $----)" at the bottom), but it would be very handy to have that information for all accounts on the overview page.

Since the current text at the bottom already takes up more than half of the screen, maybe instead of:

Balance: $---- (Cleared: $----)

it could be something like:

Balance: $----
Cleared: $----

Or maybe even just a way to quickly switch from seeing only future balance to only cleared balance.

Anyway! That's really my only complaint that I've found so far! Everything else seems to work well and is very nice and polished!

OP
handyapps

handyapps

Reaction score
Hi there,

I downloaded EasyMoney today, along with a few other free/trial versions of other "money" apps. EasyMoney is definitely my favorite of the bunch! The interface is nice and clean, and I especially like how it saves the payee, along with the last select category and amount - makes entering common purchases much faster.

I don't have enough data in yet to make any real use of the reports, but from what I have seen, they look quite nice.

The one thing I would like to see added/changed, however, is the ability to see the cleared and "future" balance on the accounts overview page.
Currently it shows only the future balance (that is, including all transactions, both cleared and uncleared), but that's it.

Ideally, I would love to see both the future and cleared balances at the same time - maybe one or the other in smaller font for each account, as well as having both totals down at the bottom, maybe one on top of the other.

Similar functionality already exists within each account (where it says "Balance: $---- (Cleared: $----)" at the bottom), but it would be very handy to have that information for all accounts on the overview page.

Since the current text at the bottom already takes up more than half of the screen, maybe instead of:

Balance: $---- (Cleared: $----)

it could be something like:

Balance: $----
Cleared: $----

Or maybe even just a way to quickly switch from seeing only future balance to only cleared balance.

Anyway! That's really my only complaint that I've found so far! Everything else seems to work well and is very nice and polished!

Hi taker4mdb,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and kind compliments! We will take into consideration your suggestion when designing future upgrades.

Do be patient with us if you don't see your suggestion implemented anytime soon as we are getting a lot of feature requests from our other users as well. Rest assured we are trying our best to provide the best user experience.

Regards

Handy Apps Team

OP
handyapps

handyapps

Reaction score
Promotion Extended!

Hi everyone!

Just another update, our EZ Money Manager Amazon Appstore promotion has been extended till 31st May due to popular demand!

Regards

Handy Apps Team

D

dankarlinski

Anyone have a comparison to pageonce? I use pageonce, but am interested in this

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
handyapps

handyapps

Reaction score
EZ Money Manager Dual Promotion!

Hi everyone!

For a limited time only, you can purchase the full version of EZ Money Manager for a low low price of only USD3.99 at the Amazon Appstore!

No access to the Amazon Appstore? No problem. You can still purchase EZ Money Manager for only USD5.99 (40% discount) when you buy from the Android Market or directly from our website via Paypal.

Have an enjoyable day!

Regards
Handy Apps Team