EasyMoney Personal Money Manager (Updates, Feedback & Suggestions)

handyapps

Reaction score
EZ Money Manager - Personal Money Manager (Updates, Feedback & Suggestions)

Hi,

I would like to introduce everyone here to EZ Money Manager - a personal money manager app designed specifically for the Android powered smartphone.

EZ Money Manager helps you save money by enabling you to manage your expenses quickly and easily using a simple yet powerful user interface.

Key Features of EZ Money Manager Include:

• -Quick and easy transaction input. There is also an integrated Home Screen Widget for even faster data entry.
  • -Interactive Reports & Graphs let you analyse income, expenses, cash flow and account balances over various customizable date ranges.
  • -Receive reminders of upcoming and overdue bills - for both one-time payments as well as recurring bills
  • -Set monthly budgets on specific accounts and/or categories and monitor them via color-coded budget health barcharts
  • -Take Photos of Bills & Receipts and attach them to your transactions
  • -Integrated Checkbook Manager helps you track the status of your check payments
  • -Import & Export transaction data to .CSV file
  • -& more...

More details & screenshots can be found here: EZ Money Manager Android application - An Overview

Here's a couple of screenshots:

easymoney-n1.gif
transaction-list.gif

EZ Money Manager is available as a 30-day free trial on the Android Market. Do download and give it a try. Feel free to post any questions, feedback or suggestions you may have. I will try my best to answer them.
qrcode.gif

“We have no connection with and are not endorsed by easyGroup.”

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Ive been using this application since Day one (Nov 7th) and It is the best Ive seen/used for Android. Frequent updates and it does everything I need it to do.

HyBReD

Reaction score
Can't say I see the point of it without it tying to a bank account in some way.

allen2oo3

Reaction score
i also used this since the first day of owning my droid and now on my incredible. love the app. there really isnt anything i would change. the only thing would be to make an option for the lockscreen a swype pattern so you dont have to lift your finger.

lmdodds

Reaction score
ive been using it for about 3months now and i definately love it. only thing is i cant get the import from .CSV to work. ive downloaded the .CSV files from my bank website and then when i try to import to easymoney it always says not compatible or something like that.

any ideas?

hobby31

Reaction score
It's a great app. I too have been using it since November. Comes in handy.

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Can't say I see the point of it without it tying to a bank account in some way.

I dont think it needs to tie into the bank account. Does your physical check register tie into your bank account? I can login to the bank account from my Droid Browser, reference what I need to and balance my account just fine.

This app is perfect for those of us that live by way of Debit card and never carry cash, and those that pay all bills online.

posprg

Reaction score
Import CSV

I currently use Money 2004 and import cleared transactions from my bank daily so that I am always up to date. I would love to be able to do the same with this. I also tried to import a csv but the formatting was off.
Is adding the ability to use bank standard file formats an option? My bank supports money,quicken,csv,txt ect as download options.

posprg

Reaction score
Mint.com will pull data from your bank and show you how you spend your money and help you create a budget. This is a financial manger (like a check register) where you input your spending etc..

nathan123

Reaction score
Hmm there has been some new updates since v 1.2.14. This finance app is now v1.6.3 and allow QIF imports and exports, cleaner UI, little tweaks here and there for the various smartphones etc. I'm a long time user but started at v1.4.3. Found a EasyMoney demo video so here's the link: [video=youtube;agA97sk0Z9Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agA97sk0Z9Y&feature=related]YouTube - EasyMoney - Budgeting & Expense Tracking Android App[/video]

Attachments

• manage categories button.png
    manage categories button.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 278
OP
handyapps

handyapps

Reaction score
EZ Money Manager on sale at Amazon Appstore

Hi guys,

EZ Money Manager is now on sale at the Amazon Appstore for only $6.99! Sale ends on 30th April 2011.

Amazon.com: EZ Money Manager: Appstore for Android

Also for folks who are looking to buy a new phone, you might want to know that Amazon is giving away $25 of Appstore credits to customers who buy a new Verizon Android phone from them :)

OP
handyapps

handyapps

Reaction score
EZ Money Manager version 1.6.4 released

Hi everyone,

EZ Money Manager version 1.6.4 has just been published to the Android Market.

Updates Include:

-Fixed force closures in Android 3.0 (Honeycomb).
-Updated backup file format for compatibility between Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and earlier versions.
-New feature: Income/Expense by Payee Reports now allow drilling down to individual transactions.

Best Regards

Handy Apps Team

OP
handyapps

handyapps

Reaction score
EZ Money Manager Version Update in Amazon App Store

Hi everyone,

The Amazon App Store version of EZ Money Manager has been updated to v1.6.4.

What's new in version 1.6.4
  • Fixed force closures in Android 3.0 (Honeycomb).

• Updated backup file format for compatibility between Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and earlier versions.

• New feature: Income/Expense by Payee Reports now allow drilling down to individual transactions.

Regards

Handy Apps Team