easy one click root for droid x running ota .605

Redjak

Reaction score
Hey all! I've done this method a few times...daily, actually, for the last week or so because of all the troubles I've had getting MIUI to work. Anyway, not the point...I do my SBF Flashing on Linux and my 1-click rooting on Windows, and I was wondering if the GB 1-click root for Windows has a Linux build? Any links/help would be appreciated, I can't find anything on Google. Thanks! :)

Basadroid

Reaction score
I downloaded both files suggested here. I am very new to this but since updating my phone this past weekend I cant get to any of my settings or gallery and my phone is SOOO slow. I will find how this SBF and such works but first need advice on some kind of back up for my phone? Would like to save my contacts and such before I do anything drastic. Can anyone suggest one to use?

Thank you so much,

curtiplas

Reaction score
Did this last night, worked like a charm,... now if only i could get Rom Toolbox to work right :/... keeps force closing on me when I click the ROM manager link... :(

Redjak

Reaction score
Your contacts can be synced to your Google account and when you add the Google account to your phone again it will sync them. As for apps and such...Titanium Backup?