Easy Money Question

Phillip944

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Received my Droid a few days ago. It's a more than I expected!!

I use MS Money 2007 on my laptop, which I was also using on my Treo 700p via UltraSoft. I'd like to make the move to EasyMoney on the Droid. Is there any way possible to export a Money file from the Treo? Or am I going to have to start clean on Easy Money?

Any info would be appreciated... thanks!

imdreaming

Reaction score
Have the same question.

I miss Ultrasoft Money. Easy Money is the closest, although still far from what I'm accustomed to.

dr.droid

Reaction score
EasyMoney is the cleanest finance app for me and I've tried them all. A lot of the other finance apps seem to be too "animated" or cartoonish. EasyMoney is all business with great custom and searchable reports. One huge con is no import of csv files so you'll have to start fresh and a word of warning, especially if you've entered months worth of data, before you update, backup your file(s) or you'll lose everything.

JohnDa

Reaction score
For some odd reason, Easy Money does not subtract reoccurring payments correctly. This is odd coming from a program that lectures you on math skills upon installation. The program lets you schedule weekly payments, but it still only subtracts one per month.

ETphonehome

Reaction score
Any resolution on this?

For some odd reason, Easy Money does not subtract reoccurring payments correctly. This is odd coming from a program that lectures you on math skills upon installation. The program lets you schedule weekly payments, but it still only subtracts one per month.

Any resolution on this? I'm thinking of going with it.

acturbo

Reaction score

Any resolution on this? I'm thinking of going with it.

It does subtract correctly but you have to fix it in your settings, you have the option for Easy Money to take out the payment ahead of time or when the payment date arrives, for most people you would want it taken out once th payment dates arrives, however then default is to take it out ahead of time.

Edit: The option is under settings , display settings, then change the drop down from "include future date transactions" to "show today's balance"

I think John may be having a different issue than listed above, but this was my issue until they updated and gave you the option to show current balance.

Last edited: