Early Upgrade Requirements?

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
Last year I upgraded my Dare to my Moto DROID in December. I had my Dare for about 1 year 2 months at that time on a year year contract. Never had I even considered upgrading early until a friend had a 1 year early upgrade offer so I checked and I did too. I am the primary line on a two line family plan.

Do you know what the requirements are? Will I be getting an early upgrade option with my Droid?

I am assuming I can upgrade in December and maybe look at the Droid Pro -- can't wait to see the specs on that one!

Edit: This is not available at any third party store--correct? Or could I go to Best Buy and upgrade early?

GrillMouster

Reaction score
The primary line of a family plan can upgrade annually; you just won't get the New Every 2 credit (which I think is now $50). So, come December you should be able to upgrade again, with discounted pricing (if you sign another two year agreement). You can give your droid to the person on the second line (but he/she will need to add the data plan if he/she doesn't already have it).