EA Mobile FIFA '10 in Marketplace

OP
D

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: Just checked my marketplace updates, EA has updated this and done away with the problems that i'd pointed out with the interface elements being too small. Everything is good now - as an added bonus, even though it wasn't mentioned; the framerate seems to have been smoothed out quite significantly as well. I really like this game!

OP
D

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does it have Vuvuzelas?

The android market does :)

Well, isn't the app technically "Kill the Vuvuzelas" or something similar?

EDIT: Oh No! there is a "Vuvuzela" app, designed to "annoy your friends" *LOL*

EDIT2: Okay, after listening to an audio clip of a Vuvuzela, who the hell would WANT one on their phone? It sounds like a weak tornado with a bumblebee trapped inside.

Last edited:

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
OP
D

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dave, how do the two games compare ? Gameloft v EA

I'm not too familiar with soccer, so from a "true-to-the-game" standpoint, I can't really say. But otherwise, they are both really solid games, the EA one is quite a bit "flashier", but at the expense of framerate. However, with the latest update it seems smooth. The Gameloft game really shines as well, though - it's less flashy; but runs a bit smoother. Both are awesome though.

I recommend you try the EA game though, because you have the 24 hour refund period if you don't like it. The Gameloft games don't have that luxury as they are not in the marketplace and must be purchased from gameloft directly.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
i bit the bullet, and purchased fifa 10. not sure if i'm keeping it, but...

graphics and gameplay are great (just as good as gameloft).

and it runs very smoothly (Droid 2.2 running at 1.2ghz).... smoother than gameloft's game? maybe...

i'll probably return it, because the two games are very similar. i did notice a "multiplayer" option in fifa 10, i'll give that a whirl soon and get back to you.

Reaction score
I also bought it also. Stock Droiid. Good game but I may not keep it basically because I am crap at it. Too hard to play for me, I need real buttons.