EA Games... Not allowing me to install.

sammyboy405

Reaction score
I Had the Moto droid Prior to the Thunderbolt.

I bought :

Sims 3
Need For Speed
and Tetris

Got them for 99 cents a while back.. They do not show up on the Thunderbolt at all.. And When i try to install them from android.com/market it says these apps are not available with my carrier.

Ideas? Thoughts?

Raptor007

Reaction score
Did you buy them directly from the EA site? If so then I know why, EA locked your downloads to the device you purchased them on. So they want you to buy them again. This is exactly what Gameloft is doing which is bull****. On the Apple store they take 30% and you can re-download all you want, EA and Gameloft won't allow you to download them again to a new device unlike the apple store.

This is why I am not buying their apps until they put them in the Android Market. I laugh at how AT&T is not allowing side loading so Gameloft is trying to run a poll to show AT&T they have a demand. Seriously put the apps in the market and allow people to buy them.

OP
sammyboy405

sammyboy405

Reaction score
Did you buy them directly from the EA site? If so then I know why, EA locked your downloads to the device you purchased them on. So they want you to buy them again. This is exactly what Gameloft is doing which is bull****. On the Apple store they take 30% and you can re-download all you want, EA and Gameloft won't allow you to download them again to a new device unlike the apple store.

This is why I am not buying their apps until they put them in the Android Market. I laugh at how AT&T is not allowing side loading so Gameloft is trying to run a poll to show AT&T they have a demand. Seriously put the apps in the market and allow people to buy them.

No I bought them off the market.