E-mail signatures in my Gallery?

thundercats

Reaction score
I have an odd issue and I'm hoping that one of you guy's can provide me with an answer and/or a possible solution. Currently, I've got my Droid setup with my work Exchange email account. As part of our email system, we require that all employees have a signature in his/her new emails that displays our company's name, their name, as well as other information regarding our company. The problem that I'm running into, is it seems that after I open several different emails that populate that signature, something seems to be saving the signature automatically as a picture and placing it into the gallery. So when I go to the Gallery at a later date/time, I see about 15-20 different pictures of my company's signature. One thing to note is that I'm using Touchdown! for my Exchange client so I'm not sure if this is a setting inside of Touchdown! or if it's a bug? Any ideas?

GolfProRM

Reaction score
There's a setting in Touchdown (advanced tab) that says "Exclude attachments from Gallery." Make sure that is checked and it should solve this issue.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
...and you can always place a .nomedia file whereever attachments are being stored to prevent them from showing up in the gallery.