DVD to Droid Mac help

MikeyB13

Reaction score
OK. I was told to start a new thread that will hopefully bring some attention to this question. Like I said in my other thread, I'm running OS X 10.4 So, no Leopard and no Windows or Linux. Handbrake .7 does not seem to make the files compatible with Droid and the new Handbrake doesn't work on the older OS. I can't use Catalyst because that seems to be only windows based. If anyone has any advise on what I can use to rip movies on to my Droid, please let me know. This is pretty much the last thing I need to be completely happy with my Droid.

-Mike

D

droidavie

i think you should get leopard to be honest, doing it without might be impossible

deadernie

Reaction score
I'm particularly intrested in this one as well. Upgrading to the latest OS is not possible because its only compatible with intel processor Macs. I'm also looking for a way to tether my mac as well.

bowhuntr09

Reaction score
I don't have a Mac, but an option to try would be loading VirtualBox (free) on your Mac and then see if you can get Windows or Linux to run inside VirtualBox. If so you can then convert your DVD's from there.

privatejz

Reaction score
There is an app on the market called "PDA Net" that claims to tether via USB or Bluetooth DUN.. i have downloaded it but have not yet tried it out.