Dust under the face of the phone

bjwheeler

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else has any accumulation of dust under the face of the phone. I have some dust accumulated in the upper left corner between the LCD itself and the screen over it. The brighter the screen, the less I see it. If anyone knows of a way I can get rid of it, I would appreciate it.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

rocket_girl

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else has any accumulation of dust under the face of the phone. I have some dust accumulated in the upper left corner between the LCD itself and the screen over it. The brighter the screen, the less I see it. If anyone knows of a way I can get rid of it, I would appreciate it.

I remember seeing this in another thread a month or more ago. Never had that problem, so I haven't paid attention...but if you try a search, there may be something there!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Manufacture defect...Call, Explain, Get replacement...

h_10

Reaction score
i had the same issue on my og droid. it got progressively worse. i took it to vzw, they warranteed it and i got a new OG droid.

i suggest that you do the same because it's only going to get worse.

btw, they are getting very stingy w/ the warrantees. if you have any scratches on your screen, they may give you some pushback.

r3j2

Reaction score
Same problem here. Still debating whether it's worth the hassle of getting a replacement.

OP
B

bjwheeler

Reaction score
Okay I will go to VZW tomorrow and try to get a replacement. I have two scratches--very small. And I mean Very small. I'll post what happens.

Astaroth

Reaction score
Well, I already got a new Pro a while ago because of this problem, but eventually my replacement also accumulated enough dust to be bothersome. Will they still replace it based on a Motorola warranty? I'm already eligible for early upgrade (if I pay an extra $30), and will be eligible for my regular upgrade in August (when I'll be able to take advantage of cheap as hell phones on Amazon), so would it be worth the hassle to get it RMA'd, or should I tough it out till August?