Dummy needs help!

heath223

Reaction score
Okay I rooted my Bionic a couple weeks ago just to be able to wireless teather while on vacation. I would just leave it as-is but i get random shutdowns so I want to go back to stock. How do I do it? I know very little about rooting(was lucky to even do it). I was getting a upgrade notifacition and tried updating it but it failed 2 different times. Also I installed romtoolbox and played with my status icons some if that matters. I also did not make any backup at any time.

deduct

Reaction score
Nightcatfisher said:
Will this method work if I'm running Eclipse 3? I have to send back my Bionic and don't want Verizon to know I used custom ROMs

Did u use bootstrap or safe strap to flash eclipse?

Droid 51

Reaction score
I am also on eclipse 3.0 and i want to flash the ics leak but i dont want to get stuck in a position where i cant do ota updates anymore so what i really want to know is can i flash the leak and if and when the real ota for ics comes out can i fxz back to 902 or 905 at all or am i stuck plus is everything working in the leak such as camera and whatever else seems to bug out

deduct

Reaction score
Droid 51 said:
I am also on eclipse 3.0 and i want to flash the ics leak but i dont want to get stuck in a position where i cant do ota updates anymore so what i really want to know is can i flash the leak and if and when the real ota for ics comes out can i fxz back to 902 or 905 at all or am i stuck plus is everything working in the leak such as camera and whatever else seems to bug out

Everything works very well on ics leak. I would suggest you use the 232 leak since you will be able to fxz back to 902/905 from it and then take the ota. Here it is:
http://db.tt/ZFdYabRA
Also, did you use safe strap to flash eclipse 3.0?

Droid 51

Reaction score
I did use safe strap and i really need the ics download if u can

deduct

Reaction score
Droid 51 said:
I did use safe strap and i really need the ics download if u can

That link I posted earlier is ics leak 232. Just be sure you switch back to your unsafe side of safe strap before you fxz back to 902. Then ota to 905 , and place 232 on your ext SD card. Then go into stock recovery and flash 232.