Dumb phone to smart phone (Razr) - 2 questions

UFMM

Reaction score
Hi,

I've had my Razr (on Verizon) for about two weeks now. I've figured out "most" of my issues but have a few that I haven't been able to figure out...

First, when I get a photo in a text message and save it, it currently saves to the internal memory... is there any way I can change that so that they save directly to the removable card? (I have figured out how to do it manually through the QuickPix app).

Secondly, a small thing but something I was kinda use to. On my old phone I was able to set up different notification tones for plain text messages and those that included pictures... I can't see how to do that on my Razr. Is it possible?

Thanks in advance

Bill

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to DroidForums Bill!! Sorry to say I do not know too much about the Razr so I am unsure how to answer your questions. Hopefully someone will come along shortly will have a little more info for me. In the mean time make sure to head over to the RAZR section and have a look around.

bsmith0731

Reaction score
Didn't figure out a short cut to saving pics to your SD card but you can go to files and click SD card the create new folder and just move your pics there after they get saved to your messaging folder.

To change tones click the menu button and go to settings and you will see notification ring tones there.

Hope that helps

sent from my Droid RAZR. 1st android after almost 4 years with apple.

OP
UFMM

UFMM

Reaction score
Thanks. I have setup a folder on the SD card... just curious to c if I could send them there directly. As for notification tones, I still don't c how I can differentiate between different types of emails (text vs photo) and set different tones each.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
UFMM

UFMM

Reaction score
Thanks... will do.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums