Dual-USB Charger

Armando Penblade

Reaction score
My fiancee chiefly charges her iPod and cell in her car, which she basically lives in. Since she's only got one cigarette lighter, this could create a struggle between her new Droid and her iPod.

Previously, the car charger she bought for her old Samsung Blackjack had dual outputs: one was the standard Samsung charging jack at the time, and the other was a female USB port, which she'd plug her iPod into while charging her phone.

Are there any dual female USB car chargers (or maybe Droid-specific mini-USB jack + female USB port models) that this forum could recommend for her? We already tried plugging the USB-to-miniUSB cord that came with the phone into the open USB port on the old Samsung charger (just for fun) and the Droid did not recognize it as a power source. . . so I don't want to just go buy some dual-port charger from a fly-by-night company and be stuck with a dud!

Thanks in advance for any information or suggestions :)

coolkidd

Reaction score
I have been using Griffin Dual USB Car Charger (for my Droid and iPod Touch)

Smitty258

Reaction score
Go to Amazon, and in the search type in "dual usb car charger". You'll get a ton of results including the Griffin one mention by the previous post.