Droooiiiiid and Ps3

RubberSoul

Reaction score
was wondering if anyone has tried to transfer music/pictures/video from your droid to your ps3 (or vise versa) using bluetooth or a hard connection. I tried having my ps3 scan for blueto0th enabled devices and I dont think it found the droid. Any help would be appreciated.
sorry if this is a duplicate post or something.

thedude:motdroidhoriz:

Adroid91

Reaction score
did you enable bluetooth on the phone and check discoverable?, then scan from the ps3

jadeddjay

Reaction score
i havent tried bluetooth but though usb its just like using a usb flash drive. just make sure your music is in a folder called "music" and just mount the droid as a usb drive in the normal way

ibalboa54

Reaction score
I to have transfered music and movies to the PS3 from my droid. I used the usb cable. I just plug it in and mount the SD card. if you hit the triange button on the ps3 you can change it to where you can view all files. That is an easier way to see all the files and it also will let you tranfer music or video to the PS3 without it being in a specific file. You just have to make sure you are in the correct tab or menu on the PS3.

struong57

Reaction score
I to have transfered music and movies to the PS3 from my droid. I used the usb cable. I just plug it in and mount the SD card. if you hit the triange button on the ps3 you can change it to where you can view all files. That is an easier way to see all the files and it also will let you tranfer music or video to the PS3 without it being in a specific file. You just have to make sure you are in the correct tab or menu on the PS3.

Will the ps3 allow you to copy the files from your droid? There have ben tines where my ps3 would not allow me to copy files off another attached device.

ibalboa54

Reaction score
Will the ps3 allow you to copy the files from your droid? There have ben tines where my ps3 would not allow me to copy files off another attached device.

It did let me copy files to my PS3 as long as the files are supported by the PS3 or the files are not protected.