Droid not showing fully on PS3.

zebrainez

Reaction score
Hi, I am trying to get my ps2 save files for the ps3 on the ps3 but I can't since I don't have a USB drive, the ps3 doesn't support microsd (which the droid uses) and when I plug my rooted droid into my ps3 (mounted as well with usb debug) it only shows the files under camera/video/music, and only when I select 'display all' on the ps3 after I plug it in, but not under the game section on the ps2 mem card menu, where it shows the usb device plugged in but no files are showing with no display all unlike the other menus.

How can I make the droid show everything by default? Works fine when I drag n drop the psv files to my droid from my mac but nothing shows on the ps3.

comic0guy

Reaction score
i won't look it up for you.......but more than likely if you search on playstation's website, they probably tell you the file structure you would need to create for it to be seen probably.......example i've done system updates for PS3....i think it need USB:\PS3\UPDATE file structure for the system to see the updates..............if the website doesn't help, try to make a new save and copy it onto the droid from the ps3, that may gave the structure you need