Droids have gotten a minor facelift.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
:icon_ worthless:

wow... can't believe this hasn't been said yet....
you all are forgetting that most people describe things differently and NO amount of words can correctly convey a physical attribute in a way that it cannot be mistaken or misinterpreted...

Last edited:

droiduser5

Reaction score
Ok so I first noticed that the droid where now shipping in smaller boxes.

But i thougght nothing of it untill I sold the last one today. The keyboard is diffrent. Its not raised anymore. Its flat.

Ill try to get pictures but my store is out of them untill Tuesday (sold 15 today).

Idk if i explaind it so you can understand what im saying but ill try to get proof.

Any pics of these smaller boxes? Are they still the slide-out style?

ekimia

Reaction score
I bought my droid a month ago, had a hardware issue and got a replacement which has a looser sliding screen which i didnt like (so i put alitle bit of invisishield along the edge, perfect now :)) and it does have a better feeling keyboard.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
STILL subscribed to this thread and theres STILL NO PICS!!!

hollowbox

Reaction score
Bought mine january 2nd......flat as a boar with thebottom keys slightly tilted up toward the rest. Been real nice if they would have skipped the chin and usedx that space fcor the keyboard. Oh well the more I use it the better I get at it, I've started using it almost exclusively now.

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Same box I got mine in, back in December.

I'll say it again, my keys are bubbled, and they are that way from usage.

makieru

Reaction score
well this is actually the FIRST thing i noticed when i got my new droid. my old one crapped out on me so i took it in to get fixed. i guess the tech was in a rush to get home 'cause he didn't really look at it. he just ordered me a new one so i asked if i could take the old one home and try to fix it myself. with the forum's help i was able to fix the problem and when the new droid came i noticed that it's keyboard has noticeably flatter keys. i'll post some pics when i can get my memory card to be recognized by my laptop.

Reaction score

xrascal4

Reaction score
I sell verizon also and have noticed that some come flat and some come raised. Mine became raised after usage. The new box no longer slides it flips open now.