Droid2 virgin but eager to learn!

sappo2010

Reaction score
Hello to all. My Droid2 is new and I am having trouble forwarding picture messages that I have received from friends. If anyone can tell me how, I would greatly appreciate it as I can't seem to figure it out and of course don't have a manual that tells me step by step how to do it. Thanks and merry christmas and happy new year to all and to your families as well.:)

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You should be able to long press on the picture you want to forward and a menu will pop up. One of the options will be to forward. Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay.

tappin and a talkin

pkbest

Reaction score
Hello to all. My Droid2 is new and I am having trouble forwarding picture messages that I have received from friends. If anyone can tell me how, I would greatly appreciate it as I can't seem to figure it out and of course don't have a manual that tells me step by step how to do it. Thanks and merry christmas and happy new year to all and to your families as well.:)

First of all, :welcome: to the forums. Do what was mentioned above. I had to figure this out as well. I had problem sending and receiving pix/flix messages at first but figured it out with time. You can also select the message, hit the settings button, far left button on the phone where Home and back button are and it can give options as well.