Droid1 or Drois Eris?

wade1

Reaction score
I have the droid, broke the screen made an insurance claim and they said they could send me the LG Ally or Droid Eris instead of the Motorola droid. Or I could just wait a week till the droid is out of back order.

Advice?? What should I do?

SilverTeath

Reaction score
Get the Ally, the Eris is really bad since you are used to the Droid. I thought the DroidX or the Incredible would be the replacement phones?

rlacsamana1989

Reaction score
Get the Ally, the Eris is really bad since you are used to the Droid. I thought the DroidX or the Incredible would be the replacement phones?

this will be later in the summer. And the chances are they are limited stock so don't hold your breathe.

I don't believe the LG Ally, Droid Eris or the Motorola Devour are anything similar to the Droid. I plan on canceling my insurance because it is not acceptable.

OP
W

wade1

Reaction score
yeah apparently the droid incredible or droid x are not comparable models, oh well. i'll just wait for my droid.

droidism

Reaction score
Dont get either...Check with droid life because I remember reading around a week agao that asurion is now substituting the droid1 with either the incredible or the dx, believe it or not. This leads me to believe enough people really complained or they threatened a suite against asurion. If they give you a hard time I would really raise a rucus because the agreement states that if you file a claim that asurion is required to replace your device with one of equal value and feature capabilities. Neither of those come close. I would definatley check on droid life...

DanDroidX

Reaction score
You need to take action and hold your ground until you get the Droid X, DInc or Droid1. Don't settle for the Eris or Ally. They are garbage, JUNK! Threaten to cancel your contract. Tell them you want to speak to their supervisor. Do anything other than get an Eris or Ally. If they offer you one of those again, ask them if they think you are stupid.

nerdkill

Reaction score
they will send you an incredible or an x if you complain enough. don't let them get away with that. report back your findings please.