Music App?

Humble

Reaction score
Okay, long story short, had to file an insurance claim on my moto droid, they had to send me an ERIS because of no Droids in stock, just got my ERIS yesterday, cool phone but I dont like how I have to pay to have my Yahoo account put on the phone and I dont like that I cant view the news like I could from my Droid.

The one really cool thing which is pretty simple and I am not sure why the Droid doesnt have this is, that ERIS lets you pick from genres of music under the native music app that comes with the phone. I almost considered keeping this ERIS because of it. But I have contacted the insurance company and they said they have a Droid in stock now and will ship it to me tommorrow.

So my question is, why doesnt our Droid have this simple feature? Lets say I want to listen to country only and just shuffle through that? or if I want to listen to Christian music? Instead with the native Droid app I have to make seperate playlists and this can take a long time considering I have over 500 songs on my sd card.

Is there an app that I can buy on the market that will allow me to do this?

Thanks ahead of time.

OP
Humble

Humble

Reaction score
Anybody? If I have to get on my knees I will.

Reaction score
Tune wiki. But c'mon country or christian music...? Maybe get some more genres first. lol im sorry just kiddin around.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
3 Music Player and/or MixZing may do this, try them out, never looked for this feature. Seems kind of irrelevant to me.

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
Cubed (3) automatically had playlists based of genre in tag. Is that what you are askin. Just make sure your songs are tagged correctly.

sc4fpse

Reaction score
Tune wiki. But c'mon country or christian music...? Maybe get some more genres first. lol im sorry just kiddin around.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Ahahaha, this was going to be my reply, but I see you've got the choice of genres covered. :icon_ banana:

OP
Humble

Humble

Reaction score
Cubed (3) automatically had playlists based of genre in tag. Is that what you are askin. Just make sure your songs are tagged correctly.

I will try that. Tune wiki doesn't put the songs into genres.