Droid Yahoo Mail Problem

mb121066

Reaction score
I have a Droid Razr using yahoo email. When I delete an email on my device, it also deletes it in my yahoo email account. (this is good) The problem I'm having is that when I delete an email while logged into my yahoo email account it DOES NOT delete it on my droid. How can I get it to delete in both places no matter where I initiate the action?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!!

Like DroidFirefighter suggested try refreshing your email app once you delete it. I know for the gmail app you need to do it or just let it auto-refresh and eventually it will be gone.

OP
M

mb121066

Reaction score
Refresh does not work

Welcome to Droid Forums!!

Like DroidFirefighter suggested try refreshing your email app once you delete it. I know for the gmail app you need to do it or just let it auto-refresh and eventually it will be gone.

I tried it and refresh does not work. :(

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Sorry to say I do not have any experience with the app itself, or yahoo email for that matter, so I don't have many suggestions for you. To be honest I am not even sure if it normally deletes emails in the way you want it to. The only other thing I would suggest is maybe clearing cache on the yahoo app and seeing if that helps at all.