Droid X2: Summary of Problems

Heywood

Reaction score
I just checked and yes, at the very bottom/end of the list I have 5 apps "not installed" to include the two you mentioned

Trip3601211

Reaction score
Yeah its weird. And when you press it, it says open. So clearly it IS installed lol.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Trip3601211

Reaction score
So I fixed it bro. Go to settings>applications>manage applications>all applications>go to market>clear cache>clear data. I did this. Backed out, went to the market and checked my applications and they were finally under installed. Hope this helps. :)

Sent from my DROID X2

Heywood

Reaction score
Thanks, however google maps and you tube are still under not installed when I do it. I dont notice anything being affected by it...strange.

Trip3601211

Reaction score
That is strange. Maybe clear it again. Or go to those two apps and clear chache and data as well. Dont know if that'll help but I hope so. Thats my only suggestion for that.

Sent from my DROID X2

Trip3601211

Reaction score
HA HA HA HA !!! You guys with your "you should not be having these problems".... Very funny. Maybe you should read this instead: https://forums.motorola.com/posts/96f47f2a55

You do realize this was a conversation nearly a half year ago? lol. I'm sure this issue was probably resolved.
Edit: my bad. Your the OP lol. Yeah these problems are probably consistent on stock. Glad I rooted my X2 and running SMOOTH on CM7.
Sent from My Rooted MB870/DROID X2 Running CM7

Last edited:
OP
D

devedsmith

Reaction score
Yea, I finally decided to root and put Liberty on it. ALL of the problems have been fixed by ditching Motorola. I swear I will NEVER buy another Motorola product ever again.

Caesars

Reaction score
I hated my x2, I never thought id buy another Motorola phone again. However Verizon gave me a 12 month early upgrade and when I had the Maxx in my hand at the store I couldn't say no. Literally every single problem with my x2 (many of them lol) are 100%gone with the maxx.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums