Droid X2, Droid 3, Droid Inc2..

darkmatter

Reaction score
i'm interested in the droid3. but they're (admittedly speculative) timeline puts it after my NE2 runs out. (6 months after you're eligible it disappears)

hopefully droid3 comes out sooner, otherwise I might just get some random phone, thunderbolt maybe, and give it to my gf.

*edit
unless I can get a xoom with my upgrade.... o.o

Last edited:

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'll be disappointed if these phones have the specs I want but are 3G. Just seems like all their new phones should have an option to pop-in the LTE sim.

But I'm definitely interested in a DX2 or DInc2. Maybe we'll see these unveiled at Barcelona in a few weeks?

want a droid

Reaction score
My upgrade isn't until April of 2012, but I'm glad to see the Droid line continuing. I'll definitely be grabbing a 4G phone by April 2012 though.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm waiting for something better than what's been announced. A Droid 3 might be cool but I don't want the keyboard.

moosez3

Reaction score
I WILL NOT upgrade unless I have LTE and 2X the experience of the OG...

What is the point?

Specs mean nothing if it doesnt translate into tangible obvious results...

volando

Reaction score
MUST have a keyboard... sucks having to wait till August for D3 then :(

SolidSnakeUS

Reaction score
The Incredible 2 seems to come out at the right time for me. Honestly, if one of them is going to be stock, I'd probably say the Incredible 2, even though I'm sure they might still go with HTC Sense. Hopefully with the Incredible 2, they fix the call quality problems.

FF5 Fan

Reaction score
Uhh... call quality problems? Are you talking about the Dinc? I've never had any probs with mine...

Sent from my HTC Incredible

SolidSnakeUS

Reaction score
I dunno, I've just heard call quality problems or something like that, where it would be a mixed bag. I don't own one, I'm just saying from what I've read.

Unless all this is fixed?

Last edited:

FF5 Fan

Reaction score
I dunno, I've just heard call quality problems or something like that, where it would be a mixed bag. I don't own one, I'm just saying from what I've read.

Unless all this is fixed?

Oh okay:) I've had my DInc for maybe two weeks now, and mine is doing fine, so I was wondering what you ment...

Sent from my HTC Incredible

digdug1

Reaction score
I would to know if this is referring to the device miami was using.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App