Droid X vs iPhone4

Beardface

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but much like the rest of the ____ vs iPhone articles, this comes off as someone just trying to find ways to explain away the faults of the iPhone vs others.

I mean, most of the time, they go on and say how they prefer the system that Android uses, but then says that the head to head is a draw because they like how Apple keeps it simple. Like, they say they like the Android notification bar and navigation style, but say its a draw because Apple keeps it simple. And then they say that Apple is playing catch-up to Android in email and messaging, and then states that the overall is a draw because iPhone is simple.

Sorry, this article just reeks of someone whose mind is already made up writing an 'impartial' article that surprisingly confirms his beliefs...

Nedaroth

Reaction score
No smart phone will ever better the iphone, even though android has.
Just watch your local news stations as well as national and at one point during the broadcast they pull out their iphone, or the station offers a free iphone app. One of the stupid entertainment shows, i think Extra uses an ipad during the show, you got to wonder what this cost Steve Jobs?

What was said at one time -( Dallas Cowboys America's team. )
I guess now its- iphone america's smart phone

I would have taken points away from the iphone4 as you can only hold it a certin way with out messing up the reception, remember everyone cheering at the apple show when he showed the built in antenna around the phone, bet there's no app for that!!

thelion

Reaction score
That article made some valid points about where the Droid X can improve. But neglects to mention they are comparing Droid X (Moto's second Droid - not to be confused with Droid 2) to the FOURTH iPhone. Funny how folks forget that...

And I agree with the previous posters. This guy comes off as a bit confused "Oh I love how Android does it, my Apple markets towards simpletons so I'll call it a draw"

Whatever. Droid rocks.

Shred or Die

Reaction score
Interesting to see that the Droid X's noise canceling microphones beat out the iPhone 4's.