Droid X vs iPhone 4 Smackdown

Sweettooth

Reaction score
From what I just checked out via the Moto Droid Facebook page, it looks like the Iphone 4 is already tripping over its own shoelaces. There are supposedly issues with holding the phone's lower left corner and getting consistent dropped calls. HAHAHA! Wonder if that'd be considered a win by decision. :)

[video=youtube;03PQyWp0mWE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03PQyWp0mWE&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - iPhone 4 Drops Calls when Left Corner is Touched[/video]

funwheeldrive

Reaction score
I love how you guys are comparing the iphone to a phone that doesnt even exsist yet.

Mojo

Reaction score
I love how you guys are comparing the iphone to a phone that doesnt even exsist yet.

Actually the device does exsist. Its just not for sale yet. Several tech blog sites have already have them. As well as some was handed out at the press event.

soba1

Reaction score
I guy I worked with just mentioned that the new iPhone has issues with the new antenna setup, that the holding it in your hand drops a bar of reception. Don't know if it's FUD, hopefully the DX won't have same issue. Anyone know of the preorder date yet? My wife's 30 day is up on 6/30 and she's not happy with the Droid and wants an upgrade. My DInc should be arriving today or tomorrow, want to swap it for the DX, so I'd like both of us on the same platform - easier to tweak and troubleshoot...

Friendly flame.
Now that is such togetherness.
But ya know in all reality that is so friggin cool.
Talk about geeky compatibility ya gotta love it...:icon_ banana:

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score

Actually the device does exsist. Its just not for sale yet. Several tech blog sites have already have them. As well as some was handed out at the press event.

I assume he's talking about yall comparing the Droid Pro to the iPhone...:p

dangerous

Reaction score
I guy I worked with just mentioned that the new iPhone has issues with the new antenna setup, that the holding it in your hand drops a bar of reception. Don't know if it's FUD, hopefully the DX won't have same issue. Anyone know of the preorder date yet? My wife's 30 day is up on 6/30 and she's not happy with the Droid and wants an upgrade. My DInc should be arriving today or tomorrow, want to swap it for the DX, so I'd like both of us on the same platform - easier to tweak and troubleshoot...

I think it's fine if you hold in right hand, and bad if you hold with left hand.
apple fix: Don't hold in left hand. or buy a Case.

that is messed up..

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
lol. They finally broke down and said they're issuing a software update thats supposed to fix the antenna issue.

Before that tho, Jobs response: ....Dont hold it that way......

LMMFAO!!!!!