Droid X V Skins Available

tdog7879

Reaction score
I got to ask is this gay to have on your phone or what cause I kinda want a football skin...i never had put any skin on any phone before just cases

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Making a Lakers skin right now.

Show end results please.

Thanks.

Here's a screenshot of the one I made:

jzbptk.png

I also went directly to SkinIt's website where I found many more options. Here's the second one I ordered:

ofrf2x.png

johnnyo4evr

Reaction score
anyone order a Zagg invisibleshield for their Droid X? I guess they won't be shipped out till couple days after release date! I have a coupon for 40% off their website so i wanna go through their site instead of buying at Best Buy. Can't decide which coverage I want though. For sure screen. but debating between maximum coverage or full body. What does everyone think!?

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I tried the Zagg shield on my Droid and decided it just wasn't worth it. I prefer to use a case that will protect the phone in case it's dropped and prevent scratches. If I didn't want to use a case, I would definitely throw a Zagg shield (or something similar) on there. They require you to use liquid when applying the shield and I have never been very conformable with that. Seidio's shields go on dry and have always worked well for me.

sroach23

Reaction score
I tried the Zagg shield on my Droid and decided it just wasn't worth it. I prefer to use a case that will protect the phone in case it's dropped and prevent scratches. If I didn't want to use a case, I would definitely throw a Zagg shield (or something similar) on there. They require you to use liquid when applying the shield and I have never been very conformable with that. Seidio's shields go on dry and have always worked well for me.

you can get the zagg shields installed at any mall. they pop it on and it costs almost as much as ordering from zagg.