Full screen skins?

r3dlined

Reaction score
It's hard to tell from some of the skin pictures on the manufactures websites, but any cover the entires droid X screen? I liked the verizon one a lot, but it didn't cover up the whole screen. At the same time I think I would like to find a skin that covers the ENTIRE X pretty well also.Any suggestions?

Reaction score
We sell Cellet brand at my store, they cover the entire screen.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Detonation

Reaction score
I suggest the Steinheil Crystal or Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard. Both cover the entire screen are much better than the zagg/bodyguardz/phantomskinz/etc type protectors.

Losheau

Reaction score
I suggest the Steinheil Crystal or Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard. Both cover the entire screen are much better than the zagg/bodyguardz/phantomskinz/etc type protectors.

I agree, never looked back on the Steinheil Crystal

OP
R

r3dlined

Reaction score
Do they have full body skins also?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Tippin

Reaction score
I just looked at the sgpstore and they have full body protectors.. I had zagg on my lg dare and it was good but it had like rumples in it.. that oragne peel effect stuff.

and ive just ordered a droid x so im looking for either a cyrstal clear front thats durable like the zagg.. and i either want a full body zagg or a rubber case to go around the phone.

I haven't decided yet.

OP
R

r3dlined

Reaction score
I bought the Zagg at Best Buy as I needed one quickly. I was a little disappointed that it doesn't cover the ENTIRE screen.

Are any of the other brands an exact screen fit?

kameleongt

Reaction score

I'm using a Steinheil and have been for about 2 months now and no issues yet. covers entire screen used invisableshield prior and didn't really like the feel of it. Steinheil worked best and would recommend it to anyone.

OP
R

r3dlined

Reaction score
I got the Seidio crystal. I'm a little disappointed the I still haven't found one to perfectly fit the screen (esp since there is no adhesive to this one).

Fx4Nick

Reaction score
I have been using the skins from www.bestskinsever.com on my blackberrys and now on my x. This thing is aweseme!!!!.. It has kinda of a tacky feel which doesnt bother me. It's very similary to the Zagg ones but mucch less. I spent about $6 on my protector + s/h. They last a long time you just have to be careful when applying them.

The one for my x covers the entire screen.

After you apply it you do need to give it about 12-24 hours to fully dry, in the mean time it will look fuzzy but it will get better

anneparker

Reaction score
I think htc phone skin came with the patented film which protect your phone from internal damages and it is water proof too.. I must say here that people always made their mobile best looking and for that they tried to apply different skin cover which totally made their phone new.. They are easily applicable as well as removable.

Last edited:

cyclonemick

Reaction score
I just bought a set of 3 from a Verizion Connection store in my home town, They cover entire screen and work great! I think the brand is Blue Diamond?? I'll check for sure when I get home and check out the package!

anneparker

Reaction score
If I were you then I would suggest htc droid incredible skin cover they are totally pretty and hard too at the same time. I have used many skin cover but the quality which I see in the driod incredible skin cover haven't seen . It came in cheap prices too.

Reaction score
I have the Steinheil Crystal on my X, and after 2-3 weeks of normal use it's all scratched up and driving me nuts. It is getting scratched up by my finger tip in the places used most.
Now I'm expecting something with the name Ultra Crystal to be a little tougher then this.

So my search continues for a smooth, crystal clear, and tough screen protector that covers the entire screen.

Steve