Droid X Themed Swype(Cyan)

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
I am looking for multiple Themed Swype to work w/Liberty 1.5, Can someone direct me where to find them. I really looking for the Cyan color one the most. Thanks in advance

pyroelite

Reaction score
Man have I got a hookup for you. Just ported this for my tron theme. Had to rework some of icons in ps too (kind of a pain) but I'm happy now... Hope you like.

Link should be good for at least a,month.
http://rapidshare.com/files/447517112/Tron__Cyan__Swype_update.zip
43a1650d-7b55-ad05.jpg

from my DX

OP
04CiviCon20s

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
D/l From DX and couldn't load it thru CW install aborted..D/Lng from Pc then transferring to DX and see if that works better..Damn that look good:) TY...OMG, Bro, This is the BEST THEMED SWYPE I've ever seen..It's Vibrant and just looks AMAZING..Thanks again:)

Last edited:

pyroelite

Reaction score
No prob, ya I forgot rapid share is garbage for dl on phones... I'll try another one later.

from my DX

almostghosts

Reaction score
How do I install this. I have swype installed and I tried install zip file from recovery and chose the zip. Is it because I d/l from my phone too?

OP
04CiviCon20s

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
How do I install this. I have swype installed and I tried install zip file from recovery and chose the zip. Is it because I d/l from my phone too?

Just d/l the zip file and install thru CM. that's instructions in a nut shell. Bootstrap, then recovery then install file from sd card. It should work for you as it did for me. Maybe "creator":), pyro can help you w/an apk and you can then install via Astro if the simple install doesn't work for you..

Last edited:

almostghosts

Reaction score
Yeah I was getting incomplete downloads on my phone. It worked from my computer. Curse you rapidshare!