Droid X Text Messaging Problem.

Eric_Neff

Reaction score
I have the droid x now running andorid 2.3.3 and on the stock Text Messaging app when i receive a message from somebody, i get the same message over and over again at least like 3 times. I ask the person and they say they aren't sending it over again. Any help?

wbljml

Reaction score
2.3.3 Issues

I am having the same problem, some intermittent, some everytime. Also since updating my text message pictures are scrambled. Picture in the message is different than the one displayed when opening the message.

I have the droid x now running andorid 2.3.3 and on the stock Text Messaging app when i receive a message from somebody, i get the same message over and over again at least like 3 times. I ask the person and they say they aren't sending it over again. Any help?

djdynamite

Reaction score
this happened to me as well. i tried clearing the data and the cache for the text message app and the browser..
found my solution!
try going to settings-> touch/ keypad settings-> multi touch settings .. and unselect all options. im in the process of figuring out which specific setting is making it so glitchy!

i almost smashed my phone..