droid x sbf file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hey haven't seen a post for this yet so I thought I would share. the .sbf for the DX has been released to the world so we can start theming and trying to crack the bootloader and whatnot.

Link removed

:)

thanks goes to rootswiki.com for the host (can't find who found the file and shared but thanks to him too!)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

mike919

Reaction score
hey haven't seen a post for this yet so I thought I would share. the .sbf for the DX has been released to the world so we can start theming and trying to crack the bootloader and whatnot.

link removed

:)

thanks goes to rootswiki.com for the host (can't find who found the file and shared but thanks to him too!)

www.rootzwiki.com

Thanks to Phoxus for the leak... now if we can just get a hold of the phone running 2.2......... and HOW its running 2.2 we could be in business... a couple of guys are working on that now...

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
The White Weapon
Reaction score
thanks for the update mike. I'm salivating at all the possibilities now.lol

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
No theming til the bootloaded is cracked....

OP
The White Weapon
Reaction score

really? I thought that some people have already been changing the color of the status bars and stuff already.at their own risk of course, but I was still under the omission that it was possible. without busting the bootloader .

mike919

Reaction score

really? I thought that some people have already been changing the color of the status bars and stuff already.at their own risk of course, but I was still under the omission that it was possible. without busting the bootloader .

Some framework theming was possible but at the risk of locking the phone due to no SBF... now you can mess around alittle more with SOME peace of mind.

people need to understand though, that having an SBF doesn't make it EASIER to crack or get around the bootloader... it simply gives the dev's some peace of mind to try things without a brick.

drewlamo1

Reaction score
i was in endless bootloop messing with the services.jar file lol

sbf did unbrick me back to stock used winxp 32bit for it.

win7 64bit failed but i think it has to do with some firewall issues i was having on

rsdlite.

def wouldnt even mess with theme's if your not tech savy enough. with X backorder you could be back on your DROID 1 waiting for a replacement lol

tx3kgtman

Reaction score
I just ran it on windows 7 64 bit and everything seemed to be running smooth until the end and I got a error. Something like
Error sending RAM download for bootloader.
But The phone rebooted and seemed to have worked after all. I lost root and all my customizations where gone. not sure what Error sending RAM download for bootloader means. I just hope it doesnt give me problems down the road.

DigiK

Reaction score
Rootzwiki got a take-down notice from Moto today. Anyone know an alternate download location for the sbf file or want to post this to drop box, so we can get this propagated into the wild?

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Oh man, tried to push nextheme... boot loop, I had it for 3 hours :/

Im not a noob either, sad thing is I did everything according to the walk through, nothing more, nothing less and now i have a $600 paper weight... If someone could send me the sbf or upload it somewhere I will gladly paypal you some change for helping me out!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
:closed_2:

Links to the SBF files are not to be posted here at DF.
This is not open for discussion.

Users who post links will be issued infractions or Banned as warranted...

Status
Not open for further replies.