Droid X Rom Choice

dirtysanchez

Reaction score
Got CM installed. Seem to have lost Swype keyboard..... and where are the themes??

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

had to used the beta version of swype and i had to use an older apk i had saved to get it to work

here are the theme list

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/cyanogenmod-x/156982-what-your-favorite-theme-chooser-theme.html

[STICKY] [UPDATE 6-30-11] Theme Chooser Themes - Over 170 Themes! - New Format! - xda-developers the list

Dont for get the Camera/Camcorder fix http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?1073-Camera-amp-Camcorder-Fix-for-CM4DXght

Last edited:

draexo

Reaction score
Got CM installed. Seem to have lost Swype keyboard..... and where are the themes??

had to used the beta version of swype and i had to use an older apk i had saved to get it to work

here are the theme list

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/cyanogenmod-x/156982-what-your-favorite-theme-chooser-theme.html

[STICKY] [UPDATE 6-30-11] Theme Chooser Themes - Over 170 Themes! - New Format! - xda-developers the list

Dont for get the Camera/Camcorder fix Camera & Camcorder Fix for CM4DX
Found the beta swype keyboard.... but had issues with themes not working properly. Going back to Liberty until I get time to play around with CM. I love the lockscreen options on CM

TreFiDDy

Reaction score
Which themes were you trying to install if you were getting them from xda you have to use the HDPI I think thats what it is. if your downloading from the market just go to the theme chooser app once it's done downloading and it'll show up and just apply it

Sent From A Supercharged Modded X

Blacksantron

Reaction score
Happened to me to me too.. Had to sbf... I think it was because I flashed that cmod7_fixes.zip after installing #23. Sbf'd and reinstalled with the all-in-wonder. Then nightly 23. Worked fine. Deleted that fixes zip so I'm not tempted anymore!

draexo

Reaction score
Happened to me to me too.. Had to sbf... I think it was because I flashed that cmod7_fixes.zip after installing #23. Sbf'd and reinstalled with the all-in-wonder. Then nightly 23. Worked fine. Deleted that fixes zip so I'm not tempted anymore!

I never used fixes... it just trashed phone. Right before work too!!! Sticking with Liberty .9 for now

draexo

Reaction score
Back to the OP,
I've given up on Apex. I mean... really, who would release a ROM where changing the bluetooth volume blows it up and then never fix it?

It would be like changing the volume on your car radio and having it stall.

TreFiDDy

Reaction score
How did cm trash your phone? I've never heard of this

Sent From A Supercharged Modded X