good droid x roms

luigi90210

Reaction score
i just got my droid x like 2 days ago and i have been running stock rooted but i havent been able to decide between some of the x roms
so far i like some of the blur features but i want a stock look

thanks in advance
luigi90210

cpjr

Reaction score
I've been diggin Rubix ever since it was first released. I hate blur so I use Rubix Focused which is blurless, however there is also Rubix Blurry which is....obviously.....blur.

Edward650

Reaction score
I almost using rubix focused and its pretty fast, I didn't want to get blur because I heard somewhere that it slows the phone down but I might be wrong about that

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
L

luigi90210

Reaction score
I've been diggin Rubix ever since it was first released. I hate blur so I use Rubix Focused which is blurless, however there is also Rubix Blurry which is....obviously.....blur.
ok ill check that one out

thanks

Dustin.

Reaction score
Currently running GummyJAR and I have to say, its wicked fast, super smooth, looks and runs amazing.

Gets AMAZING battery life, I have the standard battery and you'd swear I have a extended battery.

OP
L

luigi90210

Reaction score
i cant find a link to the rubix blurry rom
do you have a link and does it work with 2.3.34?
Currently running GummyJAR and I have to say, its wicked fast, super smooth, looks and runs amazing.

Gets AMAZING battery life, I have the standard battery and you'd swear I have a extended battery.
ill take a look at it
thanks

jrob6519

Reaction score
GummyJAR is awesome

GummyJAR 1.7....fast, smoothe and looks incredible..one of the best PERIOD!