Droid X randomly searches for sex

Pureblood

Reaction score
Ok so this is really strange. This happened twice to me. I always lock my phone and put it in my pocket. Well one time I pulled the phone out of my pocket and I unlocked it and bam on my screen is the google search results for sex. I have no idea how that got there and I never searched for sex before but it was there on my phone when I unlocked it.
And then about five days later it did it again. I unlock my phone and I see sex again. What is causing this and has it ever happened to anyone else.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mine says "Where is Uruguay?" It's in South America. but I can't seem to get rid of the question. I did however, enter the question.

Seven71ne

Reaction score
Looks like your phone needs to go to a sex rehab.... hah

Sent from my DROIDX

JCo352

Reaction score
I think Disney is getting a hold of your phone. Check out this other thread with the same problem.

plumcrazy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
all of my phones have always searched for that :)

soba1

Reaction score
Yeah sure accident my a$$ clean it up for the wife or g/f.......

jacobrv

Reaction score
Maybe voice search got triggered and it thought you said sex? Or it's reading your mind?
But really, I would go through and remove any app that is rated less than 4 stars unless you know for sure it is a clean app. You probably have some rogue app messing with you.

OP
P

Pureblood

Reaction score
It might be funny but I'm being serious it just randomly appeared.

DruidX

Reaction score
Dude got the wrong phone....

he got the Droid XXX

Droids

Reaction score
Go into Menu - Settings - Applications - (then menu again, and filter to show all) - clear the cache under Google Search and Voice Search.

Did you replace the lock screen on the droid with one from the market? I recently installed the GOTO lock screen replacement and have found my droid will pocket dial and pocket text when it's in my pocket. Don't think it's done any searches (yet).