Droid X Phonebook won't download on my Sonata

Bluhorse772

Reaction score
I am able to pair and connect my Droid X to my 2011 Hyundai Sonata.
That works great. Problem is that my phonebook does not download/sync to the car. This seems to be an issue specific to Droids.
I have been able to get BB's and iPhones to download their phonebook without issue. Why not the Drod's.
HTC incredible, Samsung Galaxy S and now my Droid X and none of them download the phonebook.
Any help?

blp47

Reaction score
2011 Sonata phonebook won't laod

When start up your car you will hold your phone in your hand and all of sudden on the upper left hand side a message will show PERMISSION take your finger on slide it down and a popup will display and answer the check mark. Then you phonebook will load and a message will stay transfer completed. I had the same problem.

ahaynes106

Reaction score
I finally got mine to download the phonebook/contacts and using the bluetooth connection with the Sonata works great for making and receiving calls with my droid x. However, when I run the navigation onthe droid, it sees the Sonata as a bluetooth headset, but I never here the turn by turn audio unless I shutdown the bluetooth on the Sonata. You guys experience this?