Droid X Gets its Gingerbread OTA; Available Now

huskur

Reaction score

booms78

Reaction score
Anyone having problems with phone restarting buy itself. Turn power off and it starts buy itself five to ten minutes later. (setting on a table so not accidentally turning it on)

agreco60

Reaction score
I have s new icon that comes and goes. It looks like the icon for sound off but sound is on. I have GPS off. Is there any literature available listing the new graphics and features.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

wyld

Reaction score

rcjames

Reaction score
Anyone having problems with phone restarting buy itself. Turn power off and it starts buy itself five to ten minutes later. (setting on a table so not accidentally turning it on)

I don't have that problem.

rcjames

Reaction score
I have s new icon that comes and goes. It looks like the icon for sound off but sound is on. I have GPS off. Is there any literature available listing the new graphics and features.

Duh google gingerbread pdf look that up in google search engine.

soulpatch

Reaction score
Ugh THe Gingerbread update broke my bluetooth for my motorcycle lid. Have not tried it in the car to see if that is dead too but I can only stream music now. No more ability to take calls via bluetooth. PITA

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ugh THe Gingerbread update broke my bluetooth for my motorcycle lid. Have not tried it in the car to see if that is dead too but I can only stream music now. No more ability to take calls via bluetooth. PITA

Soulpatch... which BT Helmet headset are you using?

soulpatch

Reaction score

Soulpatch... which BT Helmet headset are you using?

Scala G4 for the bike and the stock bluetooth in the Mitsu Outlander when driving that. Both broken with this update

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Gotcha. I ran a CM7 based ROM on my HD2 before it took a swim in Baltimore Harbor. BT with my Sena headset worked great. My new DINC2 should be arriving on the FedEx truck today. Its supposed to be a couple months until until the official GB release, but hopefully the same thing doesn't happen?!?!?!?

nycguy_1969

Reaction score
Just updated my Droid X

Just updated my X, some new icons on top, cant seem to find an explanation anywhere, any ideas what they mean?:motdroidvert:

huskur

Reaction score
Just updated my X, some new icons on top, cant seem to find an explanation anywhere, any ideas what they mean?:motdroidvert:

describe the icons..... tire tread looking icon is "vibrate mode". Other than that most are the same. Tell me what they look like and i will tell you what they are

agreco60

Reaction score
Mine looks like a speaker. The only thing I have noticed so far is that it appears after I take it out of the car dock and stays on for hours. It goes away after reboot.