Droid X for $19: good deal?

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you already have a Verizon account, then you wont be able to use that promotion.

Also, the "Phone" area in your profile is for your phone model, not phone number.

Beka27

Reaction score
Looks like it's $69 with an existing individual plan, or $119 with an existing family plan. (I wonder why such a price difference between individual and family?)

(from Beka's DX)

ZBacks

Reaction score
Well a family line is only going to have a $30/mo increase where as a individual line will be at least $70/mo.

If your looking for a cheaper price on the X or any other Android for that matter let me know and I can get you the link.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
snowboardpunk:

Amazon, Best Buy, Wirefly.com are all three good sources, but read the fine print before you sign up so you know what you're getting. Shop around as there are many others.

whiddles

Reaction score
OP, change your phone information or you can expect to start receiving phone calls and texts you don't want to get.

Lol first time i have seen that lol. Good catch. You cannot change it for him can you? looks like a one post wonder

OP
R

richardmmartinez

Reaction score
Haha just noticed that, thanks for the heads-up! I guess I was filling out that form too quickly :)