Droid X exceeded my exceptions

Alive

Reaction score
I have had a few issues but with such a advanced device it was expected
Just mickey mouse stuff like Incoming calls ring volume would not work just Vibrated I’m not sure what the fix is it seems to me to be a directional problem all most mechanical sort of like a campus deal not really sure but I over came it. dancedroid

I am in the utility business and love gadgets I can’t wait to get to the DLNA Stuff.

I am Alive with my Droid X cant beat the TV. or video view on any Smart phone I just thing that Motorola is the best and Goggle is super Just try the Maps Or GPS for traveling impossible to beat.

Well I think other issue will come up and I look forward to being a part of the solution Love this phone and this Forum is unbelievable it great

I think I am a hard core Droid X man I love it the Post the people are passionate that is great to see people that are passionate about something
Don’t see that every day thanks for excepting me on your site every body
I’m kind of a neared but kind of not I have hinders of real friends but you all are the best:bday2:

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. You seem quite enthusiastic and I like that. Enjoy your stay.

tappin and a talkin