Droid x camera apps?

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Any one know any good camera apps that offer alot of camera effects vignette is one of my favorites but I'm looking for different camera apps with more options.
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Dr Fatsides

Reaction score
Camera apps

I use the standard app, Vignette, Camera ZOOM FX, One Shot Lite, Retro Camera and Fast Burst Camera, depending on what I want to do. All of them kinda suck IMHO.

Vignette is probably the best of a bad bunch cause it give you a lot of control, but it's so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o slo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ow........... and gives me that stupid time-wasting Welcome pop-up screen every time I use it.

Fast Burst is kinda good overall, but pic quality doesn't seem to be as good as others.

Retro Camera has some cool FX.

2 cents worth.

Regards,
Dr Fatsides

Last edited:

jmorton10

Reaction score
I just replaced my X that I had from the day VZ released them. I tried all the camera apps and totally agree they all basically suck (I was never happy with the X camera). Vignette was certainly the best, but as noted it was so slow it was ridiculous.

I recently bought a Droid Charge and the camera in that is so much better than the X I can't believe it. I finally have a phone with a camera that is better than the iPhone...........

~John

salem

Reaction score
Dr. Fatsides,

Just an fyi.... you can scroll down on the welcome screen and check the do not show again box.

thinman72069

Reaction score
Camzoomfx you can tweak to produce pretty decent pictures. Much, much better than the stock. While i've not used vignette, but all the others listed here, all the apps are painfully slow though.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

albor2010

Reaction score
LittlePhoto app is very powerful and versatile. Give it a try... It has tons of common and not so common effects, and nice GUI, too!dancedroid

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
I love retro camera..... ive taken some pretty good pics using the poloroid effect....

sent from my droid x while driving.....thank you tapatalk for making this possible