Droid without physical keyboard

pmurray1492

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I'm just curious how others would feel about a Droid without the physical keyboard. I never use mine. The keys are too small and too slow. I say slow because once you get used to the virtual keyboard you can really fly on it. Omitting the physical keyboard would not only make for a lighter and thinner Droid, it would make accessories like protective covers more easily adaptable--so like the iPhone, we'd have hundreds of choices, instead of 2.

Anyone agree?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum. Sounds the the HTC Droid Incredible is what you're looking for.

Reaction score
Definitely do not agree at all. After suffering through the iPhone's touch screen only set up, I specifically chose the Droid because it had a keyboard. When flash comes along, I have no doubt that the input option will become valuable. There are plenty of touch screen only phones available. The Droid was and is aimed at those who desire and need the best of both worlds.

Paul_PSU

Reaction score
I love the Incredible's touch keyboard. Very easy to use with very few errors.

pilot25

Reaction score
Does the incredible's keyboard use multi-touch like the iphone does?

I can't stand the droid virtual keyboard but I like the physical one. Maybe if it had multi-touch I would like it better.