Droid vs. Storm 2 video comparison

ToddP0530

Reaction score
[video=youtube;foWJvkbFQW0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foWJvkbFQW0]YouTube - Motorola Droid Vs. BlackBerry Storm 2[/video]

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Droid walked up to BB and hit it with a hammer and walked off laughing. He went through a whole section before BB loaded the dang page.

OP
ToddP0530

ToddP0530

Reaction score
YEah, that was pretty embarrassing for RIM. And that's a Storm2. I did that for a year. I feel like a mentally abused spouse.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Laughable, if i actually picked up the S2 like i was going to, would have been returned a few days later for the droid anyways. That's just stupid slow. That's like a dsl vs dialup comparison.

shatteredzman

Reaction score
I messed around with a relatives blackberry about 2 years ago and I thought it sucked. Looks like not much has changed.

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
The Droid announcement was a blessing in disguise. I bet it saved a LOT of people from making that mistake of going down that BB Storm2 path again. I know it saved me.

RayPaganJr

Reaction score
Thanks for the Storm 2. I was waiting for its release. I would have gotten the Tour, but decided to wait for the Storm 2. In the meantime I came across the Droid. See, everything happens for a reason.

lauriep

Reaction score
Thanks for the Storm 2. I was waiting for its release. I would have gotten the Tour, but decided to wait for the Storm 2. In the meantime I came across the Droid. See, everything happens for a reason.

Me, too. I am so happy with this find, and I never was happy with previous choices. I was going to "settle" for a BB.