Droid vs. Blackberry

glenn

Reaction score
I moved from a Blackberry Tour to the Droid, which I like very much. What do other former BB users think about the Droid?

I had Palm for many many years Treo 650, Treo 755P then BlackBerry Curve.
Android Droid blows them all out of the water hands down. I did enjoy Palm & BB very much, but once I held the future in my hand it was love at first site.

dagr8tim

Reaction score
Apparently, however, Android is doing something right. They are getting some crazy number like 200k new users a day. I said it as soon as the Droid came out, the game is already over, it just depends on how long it takes. Android WILL dominate the market, it's just a matter of time.

There was a time when iPhone was "doing something right" and dominated the market. Right now Droid is king. If they do not keep up the momentum, it there will be a new hotter device in afew years. It could be a new device, or it could be the new HP phones with the webOS, or even a blackberry after they release OS 6.

I'm not saying that Droid isn't the hottest mobile OS around right now. But that may not be true forever.

Lucidpsychosis

Reaction score
I'm currently on a BB Storm, but I'm getting a Droid X in 17 days.

I can't wait! I absolutely hate this phone, and I've had nothing but great experiences with the various Droids that I've tried.

Reaction score
:welcome:

:byeBB: I moved from BB Storm 1 to Droid...and OMFG!!! I soooo love my Droid. I have a friend at work he is on the BB Tour...I hassle him about switching over. Tease him about how I can tether (free) while he's paying (on Sprint). Then I go into some of my apps and do all kinds of other things...he always walks away all cute and pouty...I SO L.O.V.E. IT!!! lol

Don't get me wrong though, I loved my BB. But I now know it's highly replaceable lol