Back up droid?

droid4life88

Reaction score
hi looking for some guidance with the droid. Just purchased two days ago switching from blackberry tour. I just want to know how you back up your droid like i did with the blackberry through the blackberry desktop manager.

faganm24

Reaction score
hi looking for some guidance with the droid. Just purchased two days ago switching from blackberry tour. I just want to know how you back up your droid like i did with the blackberry through the blackberry desktop manager.

What are you looking to backup? Take a look around the market. MyBackup Pro will backup your applications, contacts (already done in gmail), call log, bookmarks, sms/mms, calendar, settings, home shortcuts, alarms, dictionary, music playlists, and more according to the market listing. $4.99 for that application. Otherwise there are some other options out there.

reitman1

Reaction score
If you ever do a restore of your data, and you use Google Calendar to store your calendar online, do not restore the backup of your calendar to your phone. I just found out the hard way that Mybackup pro will dupe your entries and cause all of your old invitations to be resent.