Droid update this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

myndless

Reaction score
It could be that your phone didn't get it because it was a certain type of phone...but I can't tell since you put your phone number instead of your phone type

It would be advisable to change that.

accordlord04

Reaction score
so i didn't notice the pre-2.1 OTA update probably because i was sleeping. is there a way to check the new version, or even check to see if the file was downloaded? i did notice my Facebook bugs (mainly from automatic notifications) have been fixed, so this lead me to believe the update has been conducted on my phone. i just want to double check.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
so i didn't notice the pre-2.1 OTA update probably because i was sleeping. is there a way to check the new version, or even check to see if the file was downloaded? i did notice my Facebook bugs (mainly from automatic notifications) have been fixed, so this lead me to believe the update has been conducted on my phone. i just want to double check.

You would have got a message that there was an update for your phone. If you didn't get the message, you didn't get the update. But don't feel bad, the vast majority of us have not received it.

Guchi

Reaction score
I just got 3.0!!!! on my ipod. killin it on skeeball right now

droiddoes1912

Reaction score
Even though I posted it, I am still going to hold my breath. Even if it is right, not everyone will get it tomorrow anyways. Hopefully, but don't get too worked up about it. :icon_ banana::icon_ devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.