Droid Ultra Volume Issue

The Black Plague

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Ultra
I've had my new Droid for about 4 days now and this is the third day that I've had this issue.

The volume won't turn down. No matter what I do, the volume stays at maximum. I've tried turning it to silent via the volume buttons and going into settings to turn it down but it will not lower.

This is a huge inconvenience because it prevents me from accessing certain apps due to the phone just being too damn loud.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I would honestly do a factory data reset.. If you're having these kind of problems.. This early on.. Do the fdr, see if it fixes it. If not get your NEW phone before 14 days.. Not a used refurbished device.. That's my opinion..

Reactions: cr6
P

promo87

I've had my new Droid for about 4 days now and this is the third day that I've had this issue.

The volume won't turn down. No matter what I do, the volume stays at maximum. I've tried turning it to silent via the volume buttons and going into settings to turn it down but it will not lower.

This is a huge inconvenience because it prevents me from accessing certain apps due to the phone just being too damn loud.

Well, if my device is new and from the start I am having trouble with it the best thing I think I should do is sending it back to the place where I purchased it from and ask for replacement, but like @94lt1 has said try performing a factory reset and again if that doesn't help throw it back to the vendor and seek replacement. :mad: