Droid to bbm

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
Hey guys I got a question is there any app that lets me talk to bbm users I realize we can't get a bbm app because we don't have a pin # but is there a app that will allow us to talk to them

droid 1 running U.D. v1 luna theme

OP
BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
I have looked at it but its an a alternatate I want an app that lets me talk to all my friends that post on fbook their pin numbers

droid 1 running U.D. v1 luna theme

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
No you can't. The only way to communicate with them on bbm is to have a blackberry.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I got a question is there any app that lets me talk to bbm users I realize we can't get a bbm app because we don't have a pin # but is there a app that will allow us to talk to them
It's not just the PIN itself. You also have to have access to RIM's infrastructure and that's just not possible without a BB and access to the BB APN.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's not just the PIN itself. You also have to have access to RIM's infrastructure and that's just not possible without a BB and access to the BB APN.

Exactly.

Sent from OG Droid using the Droidforums App.