Droid Superbowl Ad

dard12

Reaction score
It'd be totally awesome if the Droid had a Super Bowl Ad this year. Something funny to make everyone laugh during the Big game.
It'd be pretty amazing, and something I'd love to see happen.

What would your Droid Super Bowl Ad consist of?

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently there is going to be a Droid commercial. Don't know if it is a Moto Droid/VZW commercial or if Google is doing one.

OP
dard12

dard12

Reaction score
Droid/Nexus One commercial would be flawless.

Surely it's going to be a blow to the iPhone. I'm curious to what they come up with.

tu3218

Reaction score
Yeah I think its going to be a moto/verizon commercial for the droid. To me it seems like verizon has been quiet with coming out with new commercials regarding the droid and mainly just attacking att. The recent one is the valentines day one and that doesn't to do much different along with the speed skating one. But I keep seeing these different att ones. So maybe verizon is waiting for the super bowl to release there great commercial to put att in its place.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here's a link to the list of advertisers. Looks like Motorola is going to do the ad:

Motorola
Buy: Motorola has purchased at least one ad, according to people familiar with the situation, though a company spokeswoman declines to comment.
Creative: The company has not yet revealed its Super Bowl plans, but it is the maker of the handset for the new Droid smartphone being sold by Verizon Wireless.
Agency: WPP's Ogilvy Worldwide

Link:
Who's Buying What in the Super Bowl 2010 - Advertising Age - Special Report: Super Bowl 2010