Droid slideout keyboard problem

Reaction score
so the other day i was using my droid and all of a sudden it got hot. so im trying to pullout the keyboard and i was actually having trouble getting it out. it would stick and then kinda fly out. so i assumed it was because it was hot. but now a few days later my keyboard is still hard to get out. my keyboard keys are kinda puffed up unlike my moms droid where the keys are flat. i dont what to do. i havent spilled anything on it or gotten food in it. it really sucks when your thumbs start to hurt trying to get the keyboard out lol. any help?

thanks in advance,
Josh

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
If it is a physical damage problem we can't really help, if your phone is unrooted (or you can get it that way) you probably have a warranty issue, call VZW or stop in your local store

OP
T
Reaction score
If it is a physical damage problem we can't really help, if your phone is unrooted (or you can get it that way) you probably have a warranty issue, call VZW or stop in your local store

it was kinda difficult to slide out when i got the droid but i thought it was because it was new. since its warranty do am i gonna have to pay the $90 insurance fee?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Warranty and insurance are different, a warranty is a manufacturers defect and an insurance claim would be for damage you have inflicted, Warranty is at no cost to you