I happen to like the keyboard

boscher50

Reaction score
After about a month of use, the physical keyboard has become my best friend. My left alt key is broken though- I spilled vodka on it.

I came from a phone where i did t9 word- and I could literally type ANYTHING without looking at my phone ONCE- I was THAT good...

I got kind of fast with the physical keyboard and all it takes is time to get used to it.

ps: my keyboard is NOT bubbled- it's the flat piece of garbage one.

Last edited by a moderator:

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have to agree here. I love having a physical keyboard on my phones even if it makes them heavier or bigger. My last 4 phones had qwerty's on them. People say why do you need a physical one if you have a touchscreen, well my answer, I suck at typing on one flat surface. I need to push things down.

So yea, I only use the physical keyboard in horizontal, and in vertical I use swipe because I can actually type easily with it on the tiny touch keyboard! Love it.

How did you spill vodka on one single key... thats a bummer. Drunk keyboards..

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
also a fan of the physical keyboard. but theres always that time when you only have one hand (wink wink) and swype is needed! glad i have both!!

OP
B

boscher50

Reaction score
i spilled vodka all over my fone... the only key that broke was the left alt key (my fav alt key too) ... everything else is working- but when my phone restarts it always needs my charger cuz it goes into bootlogging mode or some crazy ****