Droid ROCKSSSS!!!

bgladson

Reaction score
I'm new here, from Wyoming, and have already found all sorts of new idea's and found out how to do all sorts of short cuts from this site... I can't wait to learn this phone through and through... There is just a couple of things that I would love to see Motorola do:

1. Make a blue tooth folding keyboard. My Palm had one and it was awesome... It had a cradle that held the phone and you typed away on an almost full size keyboard. Worked great with office docs.
  2. Make a plug in so you can hook it to a tv. With Wifi and almost all hotels having it I wouldn't have to carry my laptop with me everywhere I would have my droid that handles it all...
Thanks Motorola for building this phone I love it. :icon_ banana:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! You are correct the Droid rocks and so does this forum. It is without question, the best forum, I've participated in .

Mike

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm new here, from Wyoming, and have already found all sorts of new idea's and found out how to do all sorts of short cuts from this site... I can't wait to learn this phone through and through... There is just a couple of things that I would love to see Motorola do:

1. Make a blue tooth folding keyboard. My Palm had one and it was awesome... It had a cradle that held the phone and you typed away on an almost full size keyboard. Worked great with office docs.
  2. Make a plug in so you can hook it to a tv. With Wifi and almost all hotels having it I wouldn't have to carry my laptop with me everywhere I would have my droid that handles it all...
Thanks Motorola for building this phone I love it. :icon_ banana:

Welcome, bgladson! Glad to have you join us here!

:yr1: