Droid Razr Un-Removable battery?

OP
C

crwys

Reaction score
Meh, have you played with an ip4s yet? It doeesnt seem any faster than my debloated DB in day to day use. Text, email apps etc open just as fast on my phone. And I really dont like having the animations set to on. But with the iphone, you are stuck with them on.

My only point about the processing speed is, is how well it will handle big things. Such as game emulation. NDS, PS1, N64, etc.
I don't like iPhones, I was just pointing out I do not like how the iPhone always seems to be ahead of the competition. Hopefully the next major Android phone will be all around better spec wise.
Its kind of funny because all my frineds with iPhones or iPod Touch's have cracked screens haha. ;)

Eventually there will probably be PS2 and Xbox emulators for our phones. As technology progresses....
NDS has started but its not good at all.
The NDS emulator for Wii is better haha.

Last edited:

lobo13

Reaction score
The non-removable battery is a knock on it to a degree. But, it will probably function like a Motorola Xoom and have a reset that simulates a battery pull. Most tablets seem to be ok with non-removable batteries.

Venomhatch

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 6 Plus - 128GB
The non-removable battery is a knock on it to a degree. But, it will probably function like a Motorola Xoom and have a reset that simulates a battery pull. Most tablets seem to be ok with non-removable batteries.

Good point! Thanks

vonfink13

Reaction score
a non removable sd card would have killed it for me...so no to the nexus and yes to the razr...

jcardona1

Reaction score
This isn't the first Nexus device without an SD card, and it's obviously never presented any problems for the developing community, so it doesn't bother me. 32gb is more than enough storage for me. Being that it doesn't have to access external memory for certain files, it should make thing quicker. Picture galleries for example, there's always some lag while the pictures load from the SD card.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
A changeable battery is one of the best design features of a Droid phone. I have extra batteries at home and work, I can never run out of power. What a bad decision, no Razr for me.

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking about it and yeah the fact that the sd card isnt removable sucks but It does take longer with an external sd card like every time I reboot my phone It take forever reading the sd card so internal sd card should make it faster? Just any idea how to move apps from this phone to the nexus? Is a computer needed?

Odin Rooted Samsung Fascinate

OP
C

crwys

Reaction score
A changeable battery is one of the best design features of a Droid phone. I have extra batteries at home and work, I can never run out of power. What a bad decision, no Razr for me.
The Rzar has a good battery, hasn't been put to the test yes but im assuming it should last you all day.
If not, portable phone chargers are another option. More efficient but less compact than extra batteries.

Wonmotyme

Reaction score
All you nexus fans nexus does not have a SDHC micro slot.

MEMORY
Phonebook - Practically unlimited entries and fields, Photocall
Call records - Practically unlimited
Internal - 16GB/32GB storage, 1GB RAM
Card slot - No

My source: http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_nexus-4219.php

It's ok! You like what fits your needs and we like what fits our needs! I myself am not worried about removable storage! I will use the cloud service for many things! I don't really have to worry about the data usage because I have unlimited data. I won't have to worry about updates nor should I have to worry much about compatibility since nexus was designed around 4.0. Best of luck with whatever device fits your needs

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
C

crwys

Reaction score
The only main problem I see with not having removable storage is:
How are you going to get all your music, pictures, videos, etc. from your sd card from your old phone to your new phone?
Does it have an actual built in sd card or is it all onboard memory?
If it has a built in sd card i'm assuming it will mount in Windows so you can transfer files, but if it is all on board memory....?

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score

Absolutely.. I'm happy with the bionic w the extended as primary and I regular back up.. I'm done carrying chargers everywhere I go

W these new phones an extended battery is a must unless you constantly have it on a charger or barely use it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Last edited:

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
It comes with a removable sd card located on the side.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums