Droid Razr Maxx HD-connecting Gallery to G+

ryenanderson

Reaction score
Hi All-
I am trying to connect my Droid Razr Maxx HD gallery to my G+ account so I have seamless access to my photos in both places. The gallery assumes I want to use the verizon cloud storage, but I have all of my photos organized in my google account and refuse to change over entirely to verizon. All I want is to be able to have gallery linked to my pictures in google.

My friend works for google and she told me to try downloading Gallery ICS since that is stock, but it is still won't connect to my google photos.

Any solutions?

afmracer6

Reaction score
Hi All-
I am trying to connect my Droid Razr Maxx HD gallery to my G+ account so I have seamless access to my photos in both places. The gallery assumes I want to use the verizon cloud storage, but I have all of my photos organized in my google account and refuse to change over entirely to verizon. All I want is to be able to have gallery linked to my pictures in google.

My friend works for google and she told me to try downloading Gallery ICS since that is stock, but it is still won't connect to my google photos.

Any solutions?

Gallery app Picasa/Google+ sync is broken here. - xda-developers

verizon blocked it so they can push their pay cloud service.
theres a fix in this thread
sorry for linking to another site but thats where the answer is.